Saturday 18 October 2014

Feel of heartbreak

I hate the feeling of break up with someone especially the one you loves.. I thought I could over come this about two years ago... But it seems like I can't now.. It really hurts when he chat with me few days ago.. I thought I could just let it go but I couldn't.. He asked to get back again but I don't want.

I don't wanna to be hurt once again, it's really hurts until now I could still feel the pain. It's truth that everyone says the first love is unforgettable and really hurts the most. I know I'm doubt to be like this but I just can't control my feelings. I know he look for me is because he is too dry and jealous his friends of being coupled already and just left him the only one who isn't.. I don't wanna to be hurt again so I rejected him and I can't believe a long distance relationship.. 

I really regret to put on so much on you.. I asked my friend who knew about us and what she advised is let me to follow my heart but I choose to follow my mind.. So here I advise those who has not in a relationship once please don't put on so much on it because you might get hurt deeply.... I hope you could read this and know how deep you have hurt me... Please don't look for me again I really can't stand for it anymore.. You had hurt me so deep until now I don't dare to think about to be in a relationship.. 

I hope you could read this and know what to do next... I don't mind to be friend again because we can't be on an awkward situation on school gathering right? So hope you really know what to do.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment