Sunday 11 January 2015

Final Is COMING!!!

Well! Final is coming yet I'm still relaxing and enjoy watching my drama haha! What I thought was we don't have to be that stressful and make ourselves feel bad. Just take it easy la haha! Nothing will be hard as you take it easy and take your time to learn what you have to learn. Believe me, I'm not genius like I didn't study and could get good results kay.

The only way to get good result and yet you don't have to study that hard on your study break is to focus when your lecturer is teaching. I admit that this semester I am quite lazy and not often focus in class but I believe that I still can get good results as I work hard. For those who didn't work hard yet keep complaining or saying others is clever or genius and don't have to study hard, you are wrong! WHY? Because you did not focus in class and no study hard for what you need to study.

Okay I know that some of my secondary school friends will said that why your result suddenly become that good?! Or like are you serious that you get 3.5 gpa in your result?! It is truth because I am working hard to achieve it and I want to achieve it! Some of them do not believe as they know how my result is. Last time was a lazy me but now is a hardworking me as I think that what I got now is precious.

Work hard now as you can get your dream in future! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment