Saturday 25 April 2015

The worst day ever in my life

I still could recall it clearly as on that day morning, we were still laughing and playing our jokes happily. But it is all changed after that accident.

All of my thought was how could it happen and why it will be happen on both of you. It is just hard to accept the truth. We should be going to have our lunch happily and go for movie or either to have tea break at Starbucks. But still until now i still can't believe it already had happen.

That day all of us did not have our lunch just to go there with you and wait for the report. Although I got gastric that day, I still can't believe it. After we knew that both of you are fine, we got back to our place. That was a tiring day so I can't stand for it and take a nap after my quick meal. 

I thought it was all dream when I'm having my nap but it wasn't. It had already happened and everyone of us just can't take it. This is the first time I experienced this and had a feel that any thing could happen in every second. But the happiest thing is that you were all fine and one of you had your love. So, keep it sweet and happy.

Now, what I can do is just appreciate all what I have....

No comments:

Post a Comment